Stretch marks, Psoriasis and Vitiligo
Many patients with psoriasis and vitiligo discover that natural sunlight makes their skin improve. UVB-targeted phototherapy takes advantage of this and is effective in the treatment of vitiligo and localised psoriasis.
Stretch marks appear when the skin is stretched rapidly, such as during pregnancy or the adolescent growth spurt. High powered UVB phototherapy is also a very effective treatment for pale stretch marks and pale scars.
Combined UVB and UVA1 light can be delivered accurately to the target areas without the unwanted exposure of normal skin.
- UVB-targeted phototherapy lightly tans hypopigmented areas of skin. Combined UVB and UVA1 light can be delivered accurately to the target areas without the unwanted exposure of normal skin.All areas of the body can be treated. All skin types can be treated and skin colour makes little difference to the benefits of the treatmentRarely redness and irritation of the treated area may occur (like sunburn). A small minority of patients develop bruising or blistering. This settles within a few days.Bi-weekly treatments are recommended for approximately a month or until the desired response is obtained.Yes. There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that the treatment can lead to skin disorders or an increased risk of cancer. Furthermore, every precaution has been taken to ensure the safety of the patient.
Having met all the necessary conditions, Laserase Croydon is registered with the Care Quality Commission. The lasers are also subject to annual checks by the Regional Radiation Physics & Protection Service.
The treatment is carried out only by qualified and fully trained doctors and nurses. Patients are required to wear approved protective goggles at all times.
Pricing Information – Stretch marks, Psoriasis and Vitiligo
Price per session*
Call now – Free consultation Prices start from £75 per session
*Please Note: Prices quoted are per session and are an approximate guide only. Initial consultations are entirely free of charge and without obligation.
Stretch marks, Psoriasis and Vitiligo Photos
Request a call back
- Acne Treatment
- Botox | Muscle Relaxing Injections
- Dermal Fillers
- Environ Skincare Products
- Hair Removal | Laser Hair Removal
- Hyperhidrosis – Excessive Sweating
- Medical Microdermabrasion
- Mole | Cyst | Skin Tag | Wart Removal
- Obagi Skin Care
- Pigment Problems
- Restylane – A natural beauty lift
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Stretch marks, Psoriasis and Vitiligo
- Tattoo Removal | Laser Tattoo Removal
- Thread Vein Removal
- Wrinkle Reduction
Friendly service and good resultsAnon
Very happy with everything. Thanks! Barry M from Bromley
Great treatment!Katy H from Norbury
Long lasting results. Diane, Babs and Pat – good serviceMonica S from Coulsdon
Diane and Dev are greatDesiree M from Caterham
Happy with the service I get and results of treatmentSusan C from Coulsdon
Recent News | Blog
- Wrinkle reduction against signs of ageing
Ageing is part of life and people show signs of ageing differently with some peo…
- Laser Tattoo Removal – Holiday tattoos
The holiday season is in full flow and plenty of sunseekers jetted off to the ho…
- Microdermabrasion (Non-invasive treatment)
It is a weekday morning and you are standing looking into the mirror. You pick u…
Email / Open Hours
Monday: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 8:30 PM Thursday: 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM Friday: 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Address / Telephone
Brigstock Medical Practice
141 Brigstock Road,
Telephone: 020 8665 9380
Fax: 020 8689 3647Copyright © 2012 Laserase CroydonPremier clinic for Laser Tattoo Removal, Laser Hair Removal, Acne Treatments, Skin Rejuvenation, Dermaroller and Sculptra® - All Rights Reserved